Sam Stocker et al.
May 11 (Sun) 2014 15:00-19:00 [admission: free]
A performance event to celebrate two books launches featuring:
- Aquiles Hadjis [ self-made instruments ]
- Drew Barthelemy [ TBD ]
- Jack McLean [ performance ]
- Junichi Kamiunten [ sax ]
- Madoka Kono [ tape recorder, etc. ]
- Miyuki Sudo [ voice ]
- Rene Van Munster [ cello ]
- Sam Stocker [ reading / performance ]
- Satoshi Kanda + biki [ strings + bubble ]
- Satoshi Ikeda [ contemporary music ]
- Trio in Quartet Solo [ concrete sounds ]
- Yow Funahashi [ sax ]
Sam Stocker and TANA Gallery Bookshelf would like to invite you a live performance event held alongside Stocker's solo exhibition "A LIBER NOVUS" currently on view. The performing artists are selected by both Stocker himself and the gallery, exploring and experimenting the theme of individuality through various approaches such as theatrical performance, contemporary music, sound/spatial improvisation, self-made instruments, book reading and the likes.
The original installation “A LIBER NOVUS” will also be extended for the performance day.